What does a Membership with the GFPS get you?
- The annual fee is Tax Deductible!
- Members are the first to know about our progress, our challenges and our successes.
- Meeting Reminders with agenda and committee reports.
- Meeting minutes
- Requests for volunteers for specific events including cleanup/workdays, fundraisers, administrative help, kitchen help.
- Discounts on event tickets and merchandise.
- Garden Plot rental opportunities.
- Opportunities to Chair a committee or to sit on the Board. Let your voice be heard- take action!
It’s time to get to work! We have a hardy crew of volunteers and members, but there is a lot of work to be done to preserve and restore Goshen Farm, and we need your help.
New members can sign up at any time during the year, and you can get involved as soon as your membership becomes active. Due to insurance reasons, you must be a current member of the Goshen Farm Preservation Society in order to participate in any volunteer work that is performed on the property, so don’t delay, join today!
Both individual and household memberships (covering the members of your family who reside in your home) are available. For a low yearly fee, you can become a part of local history by helping to protect and restore this historic treasure.
We are working on having the ability to sign up for membership via the web. Renewal letters to current members will be sent out in November.