Annual Fall Open House
Join us on Saturday, September 17th, 2022 from 10 am to 4 pm at Goshen Farm for our 9th Annual Fall Open House. We are located at 1420 Cape St. Claire Road.
This is a free event that is full of fun, family activities, and food! There will be 2 scheduled Tours of the Historic House (circa 1780’s). Explore the farm and see all the educational opportunities. We do encourage people to bring their phones as portions of the tour will be digital.
- Nature Play Space
- Wildlife Pond – Gardens/Grounds
- Henson Hall Slave Garden – Gardens/Grounds
- Pollinator Garden & Monarch Waystation – Gardens/Grounds
- Butterly Whisperer
- Hoop House – Virtual Tours
- Broadneck Library – Story Walk
- Raptor’s Eye – Birds of Prey
- Many Walking Trails and More…